Use and access of the Old Leake Taxis website is provided by Old Leake Taxis subject to the following terms and conditions. By using or accessing this Website, you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree, please do not use or access this Website.
- The content on this Website, including the Images and services (and any listed third party products and services), is provided on an “as is” basis.
- All warranties, conditions, representations and other terms implied by statute or common law (including without limitation implied warranties of satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose) are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded, save that nothing shall exclude or limit Old Leake Taxis liability for fraud or for death or personal injury caused by its negligence.
- Old Leake Taxis accepts no liability for any material published on the Website or for published material being out-of-date, containing typographical errors, or otherwise being factually inaccurate; or for any matters arising from circumstances beyond Old Leake Taxis reasonable control.
- Old Leake Taxis excludes any warranty and/or representation (including those implied by statute or common law). Old Leake Taxis accepts no liability whatsoever in contract, in tort or otherwise, for any loss or damage whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from any contractor appointed having inadequate insurance or no insurance and you are advised to check the insurance held by any contractor with whom you deal.
- Old Leake Taxis shall not be liable in contract, in tort or otherwise, for any loss of profits, business, revenue, goodwill or anticipated savings nor for any indirect, consequential or economic loss whatsoever arising in connection with your use of this Website.
All content on this Website is copyright © 2017 Old Leake Taxis and its licensors.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed under the laws of England and Wales and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.